The Souls For The Kingdom Fellowship was started and organized at the Howard Johnson Restaurant, Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster PA on August 19, 1990. As the Lord had placed on the heart of Elder Lewis to start this work, 10 persons were present at that meeting. The Fellowship later moved to an Ambulance Hall down the street where the first official service was held on September 9, 1990.
As the membership grew, Pastor Lewis and the church sought a larger facility for worship services. After several months of praying and believing God, the Lord opened a door and provided a place of worship at 1800 Lincoln Hwy East in April of 1991.
After much extensive renovations, our first service was held on May 26, 1991. The building was dedicated on June 23, 1991 by Pastor Lewis' former Pastor, the Rev. James Mobley (deceased), Pastor of the First Calvary Church of God In Christ. Since that time, the work has grown and strengthened winning Souls for God's Kingdom.
The church is now incorporated with a 501 Tax Exempt status. Many persons, groups and other organizations have been blessed and helped thru this great ministry.
Our mission of the Souls For The Kingdom Fellowship Church is to win souls into the Kingdom of Heaven, whether they be rich, poor, bound or free; of Any Color or Nationality. To Minister to the total person of Body, Soul and Spirit, and revealing unto them through God's Word and the Holy Ghost, that God's Kingdom is soon to come.